Covid-19 Vaccine

For discussing news and politics around the world
Christopher Shilts
Site Admin

Covid-19 Vaccine

Post by Christopher Shilts »

Do you trust the MRNA covid-19 vaccine? Personally I'm waiting on an innactivated virus vaccine. I don't trust MRNA tech, seeing as it's never been deployed outside of clinical trials in the U.S. before the Wu-Flu. Below is some data you might find useful.

From Jan 1st 2021-October 7th 2021 VAERS reports 5,098 deaths assosicated with the Covid-19 vaccine. I also selected every single vaccine in their system, except for Covid-19, and got 134 deaths. Am I using their search wrong? Once again I invite people to try their own searches, and tell me what's going on: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html Last time it was suggested that there's bias against the vaccine. That's a lot of bias. If I search for all symptoms reported for the Covid vaccine, death comes up 80% of the time. The same search for every vaccine except covid has death at 81%. So there seems to be a heavy bias for reporting the loss of a loved one vs any other complaints. How accurate then is this system? And are deaths being over, or under reported?
TheQuestionMan

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine

Post by TheQuestionMan »

When I look up the *COVID vaccine adverse events in the VAERS system, I get the following numbers:

All Dates: 2,538,892 adverse events with 5,974 deaths
2021 to 10/1/2021: 2,304,728 adverse events with 5,483 deaths

* I selected only the COVID vaccine in the VAERS system, TheUnitedStates/Territories/Unknown, with either no date entered for date of adverse event onset or 2021 is selected as date of adverse event onset. If one reads only the top of the VAERS report, it says 523,894 total events but if one looks at the bottom of the spreadsheet it lists 2,304,728 total adverse events. Not sure how anyone can believe anything from the US Government or some profit driven hospitals and doctors.
TheQuestionMan

Post by TheQuestionMan »

From CDC Website:

"Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 396 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through October 4, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 8,390 reports of death (0.0021%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths pdf icon[1.4 MB, 40 pages]."

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

Its amazing how they even LIE with the statistic in the above paragraph (eg 0.0021%), since that is based on number of vaccinations (396mil) not number of people (roughly 1/2 of 396mil).
Christopher Shilts
Site Admin

Post by Christopher Shilts »

We've entered a period of extremely low trust for anything the government tells us. I think the public should watch this video and make an informed decision. Particularly relevant is the following chart, which if accurate suggests to me a very strong signal that the vaccine is killing people. If anyone can come up with an alternative explanation I'd love to hear it.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2021-10-13 21-20-40.png
Screenshot from 2021-10-13 21-20-40.png (235.75 KiB) Viewed 11322 times