Insurrection?

For discussing articles on the Manistee Speaks Website
Christopher Shilts
Site Admin

Insurrection?

Post by Christopher Shilts »

I decided to write about the events of the January 6th, 2021 demonstration in the capital.
mdogger2@yahoo,com

Re: Insurrection?

Post by mdogger2@yahoo,com »

Maybe you should call Manistee Speaks, Christopher Shilts Speaks His Opinion Without All Facts Included. Like where is all the massive voter fraud 45 claims? republican and democratic judges threw out 99.99% of the fraud cases out because of no evidence. So, when I see the J6 rioters beating police with an American flag, I see fascist Trump beating what's left of our democracy further into authoritarianism. All the BIG LIE'ers need to be punished and most rioters re-educated on how elections are actually held.
If this gets you thinking in a slightly changed reality give me a reply. Vietnam Vet
Christopher Shilts
Site Admin

Dear Sir,

I am sufficiently drunk to reply to your excellent observations via the amazing and expanding internet.

First, let me thank you for the suggestion. I put this article under the editorials section; if you check the URL structure you'll see as much. I put pretty much everything up on the main page as a teaser, to get people to read it. So far, this has been a one man operation. I've been advertising the site for a few months (which mostly consists of me holding a sign around town in lousy weather) in the hopes of getting more people to write, so far nobody has sent in a letter to the editor for publication. Perhaps you'd like to be the first?

I'm not certain how I could get all the facts on any subject to present in an article, as there's always more facts to be discovered. Nor was it my intention to cover information that's already been presented for a year to the general public, as I presumed those things where common knowledge. Rather my goal was to provide information people likely hadn't heard about, since it's been poorly covered. As for the voter fraud, I did study that in some detail when the allegations first came out, and linked to a site with a fair bit of information on the subject. However, that was the more stats page, you can find other information here.

I appreciate your taking the time to reply to my article. I write these things in the hope of engaging with the public. With any luck, another human will reply to your reply, and we'll get the ball rolling on article engagement. Perhaps you'll be so good as to reply to this reply? At any rate, I am in a slightly changed reality at the moment, thanks to the miracle of alcohol. Do you like Rum? I think it goes amazingly well with a variety of beverages.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply, I look forward to bantering with you again.

Sincerely:

Christopher Shilts

P.S. If I forgot something, kindly let me know. I really am drunk at the moment, hence the post I shall undoubtedly regret in the morning.
Fred1952

Post by Fred1952 »

The election was the insurrection.
Fred1952

Post by Fred1952 »

Is your company headquarters located at 500 2nd St Manistee MI 49660?
Christopher Shilts
Site Admin

Yup. It's a residential address, and we are not open to the public. But if you'd like to mail something you can.
Fred1952

Post by Fred1952 »

Mail something? Paper and pens or pizza and pepsi?
Christopher Shilts
Site Admin

Haha, I was half kidding. But since you included the zip code, it sounded like a mailing address.

Also, could you elaborate on what you meant about the election being the insurrection?
Fred1952

Post by Fred1952 »

The election fraud and electorial fraud on January 6th was the insurrection. I'll put it in the mail...
Christopher Shilts
Site Admin

I look forward to reading it.

In the meantime, here's another article on the subject.